Handicap / ADA
The Enhanced Access Unit – Handicap Portable Toilets / ADA Accessible
The Enhanced Access Unit (EAU) provides convenient access for persons who prefer a larger portable restroom or are in need of handicap portable toilets. Patrons in wheelchairs have successfully used it, though it is not ADA-approved. Thousands are in service, both in the United States and around the world.
- ½” thick polyethylene extrusion floor provides maximum rigidity and near ground-level access
- 40-gallon waste tank
- Toilet seat and cover
- Dual-roll toilet paper holder with included rod and padlock
- Heavy-duty aluminum handrails, like those found in many plumbed restrooms
- Pneumatic door closer, which is balanced by a heavy-duty cable spring for comfortable, consistent, and predictable access
- High molecular-weight material with extra UV protection ensures that your units will continue to look new through years of work
Handicap Portable Toilet Specifications:
Get a Free Quote
To learn more please contact us or click on the link below to request a free, no-obligation quote.