250 Gallon Holding Tank
No portable restroom area is really complete without a holding tank. Holding tanks are sanitary receptacles for waste where indoor plumbing is not an option. Both functional and discrete, our holding tanks are a necessity for any long-term portable restroom rental. Whether your customers are creating an outdoor rest area for a work site or for a special event, our holding tanks reassure their workers or guests that waste is being stored safely.
Our holding tanks are made of an extremely durable plastic, and easily work with different plumbing configurations to ensure that your rest area remains as clean and uncluttered as possible. Specialized design means that our holding tanks can be used with many of our portable restroom or sink models interchangeably.
The 250-gallon capacity allows for maximum waste storage.
Features of our Holding Tanks:
- Heavy-duty thick wall construction, ideal for bulk waste storage under trailers on job sites
- No threaded or cemented joints; accepts Fernco® rubber couplers and clamps
- Also available in natural color that reveals fluid levels from a distance (Required in certain states)
Advantages over other alternatives:
- Discrete appearance
- Extremely durable construction
- Works with a variety of plumbing configurations