Easy to maneuver, the Genie 5k telehandlers meet the needs of most construction, masonry, landscape and farming applications.
- Comfortable, spacious cab with tilt steering and ergonomic controls
- Easy-to-use, multifunction joystick control for precise positioning
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant), retractable seat belt and illuminated gauge and switch panels
- Full-time planetary four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer
- Proportional, reversible, continuous auxiliary hydraulic flow
- Variable-speed hydrostatic drive
- Power-assisted steering
- Manual Genie Quick-Attach™ system for attachments
- Two diesel engine options available
The Haulotte HTL 9055 telehandler features a Duetz diesel engine complete with 4-wheel drive, stabilizers and tilt correctors. This lift is reliable and high performing, yet the cabin is comfortable and features advanced controls for the telescopic boom.
It is powerful enough to handle even the toughest of terrains, yet the relatively small turning radius and the lightness of the steering also gives it excellent maneuverability. As a result, it’s perfect for congested areas such as construction sites.
Safety features are also key with the HTL 9055 and include an inching system that gives you perfectly smooth approach movements, the obligatory tilt corrector to 10 degrees, and stabilizers to keep the telehandler steady when lifting. The cabin itself also comes with a Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) and a Falling Object Protection System (FOPS) as standard.
The cabin of the HTL 9055 telehandler is fully equipped with heating/ventilation and ergonomic seating coupled with a spacious interior to provide that perfect balance between comfort and practicality. In addition, a flexible and ergonomic joystick control allows for ease of use.
Get a Free Quote
To learn more please contact us or click on the link below to request a free, no-obligation quote.