From remote worksites to backup power solutions, Event Solutions can deliver a project-specific generator rental system that meets all your requirements.
Our 25 kw compact, sound attenuated generators provide single and three phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. A solid state digital information controller monitors generator output and engine functions plus provides protection against engine and generator faults as well as standard automatic remote starting for standby applications. Skid-mounted units feature a fully integrated, large capacity fuel tank for long run times.
Our Generator Rental Advantages:
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability and reliability are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyer belts.
- Units offer low noise, mobile power for virtually any sound-sensitive application. Utilizing proven technology and simple design, these quiet generators provide excellent reliability in the most demanding environments.
- Brushless generators feature a separate excitation winding for excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Durable features like stainless steel external hardware and automotive corrosion treatment of select body parts provide a long-lasting, quality appearance ensuring a high resale value.
- Generator control panel swings open as one complete unit for easy serviceability.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc.
- Optional trailers are fully equipped and highway ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and electric or hydraulic surge brakes.
* Other generator rental sizes available. Please call for additional information.
Click here to view Wacker Neuson 25 kw Diesel Generator Towable Specs
Get a Free Quote
To learn more please contact us or click on the link below to request a free, no-obligation quote.